AUSTRIAN ALPINE CHRISTMAS - SEEFELD
20 Dec 2016
27 Dec 2016
|| 1 lunch
|Prices per person twin from:
Rates correct at 10 Jan 16 - and subject to currency exchanges unless paid in full.
Prices for family and single room upon request. All rates subject to change.
Seefeld in Tirol – Winter Olympics Town
Fancy spending a White Christmas in the enchantment of the Austrian Alps?
Then this is the place for you! Seefeld, a community of 4,000 inhabitants, located just 25 kms from Innsbruck, in the province of Tyrol. Located on a plateau at 4,000 ft. above sea level, this village hosted the Nordic Events of the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games. It is a skier’s paradise, with a mountain and lifts literally in the town centre, and more advanced slopes on the nearby Karwendel Range.
Package price Includes:
• Roundtrip coach transfers from Munich Airport to the resort
• 7 nights accommodation in Hotel Central, Seefeld in Tyrol
• Buffet breakfasts daily
• 6 x 4-course evening meals daily with tea and coffee after the meal, 1 x special mountain hut dinner
• Special Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day Lunch
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride with hot drink
• Free use of hotel dry sauna, steam sauna, and whirlpool
• Reduction on entry to the Olympia Sports Centre and Adventure Pool (except on weekends)
• Reduction on all ski equipment rental.
Your Christmas hotel - The Hotel Central
The Hotel Central, built in modern Tyrolean style, commands an excellent position at the entrance to the town’s pedestrian zone. All the resort’s facilities are within walking distance, including the Sports Centre, Ski School and Gschwandtkopf ski lift. All rooms have private facilities, most with balcony, TV, mini bar, writing desk and chairs. The restaurant serves a variety of European and Tyrolean specialities, and the bar has a cosy atmosphere with it’s open fireplace. This is the perfect place to have your alpine Christmas!
For the skier:
13 ski lifts, 15 kms of marked downhill trails, 240 kms of cross-country trails, snowboarding allowed, snowmaking facilities, ski school and ski equipment rental
For the Non-Skier:
Shopping, cog-railway and cable-car rides, excursions to Munich, Innsbruck, Venice , Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Salzburg, tobogganing, ice skating, indoor swimming and tennis.
Got something to say about this winter package??