CHRISTMAS IN SALZBURG & BAD HOFGASTEIN
20-27 December, 2016
from AU$1795 per person/double room share
New for 2013—our special package includes 2 nights in the Sound of Music city—Salzburg, before transferring to the historic village of Bad Hofgastein situated in the Gastein Valley between Dorfgastein and Bad Gastein. You’ll experience the Christmas Markets of Salzburg, take a guided walk through the old town and hear some of Mozart’s operettas as you enjoy a 3-course meal in the historic St. Peterskeller restaurant. Bad Hofgastein—as well as being a popular ski destination—also enjoys therapeutic thermal waters piped from the natural hot springs at nearby Bad Gastein. The “Alpentherme” is a popular meeting point for those wishing to relax after a hard day on the slopes, and preparing for a night out on the town! When you’re not on the slopes, you can visit the neighbouring villages of Dorfgastein and Bad Gastein.
Package price Includes:
• 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Kasererbraeu in Salzburg
• Guided walking tour of old-town Salzburg
• Mozart Dinner Concert at St. Peterskeller
• Roundtrip transfers between Salzburg and Bad Hofgastein
• 5 nights at Hotel Klammer’s Hotel Kaernten in Bad Hofgastein
• Buffet breakfast and 4-course evening meal daily at Hotel Kaernten
• Special Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day Lunch
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride in Dorfgastein (including round trip taxi travel from your hotel)
• Use of the hotel’s swimming pool, fitness area and wellness facilities
• Reduction on all ski equipment rental (with hotel Guest Card)
Package Price: from AU$1845.00 per person/twin or double room share
Prices are PER PERSON and based on twin/double room share. Single Room Supplement available on request.
Family groups are very welcome on our Christmas packages. Please contact our office if you need special rooming/bedding requirements
For the skier: 13 ski lifts, 175 kms of marked downhill trails, 90 kms of cross-country trails, snowboarding allowed, snowmaking facilities, ski school and ski equipment rental.
For the Non-Skier: Shopping, Christmas Markets in Bad Hofgastein and Bad Gastein, access to the “Alpentherme” in Bad Hofgastein, snow walks.
Your Christmas accommodation - The Hotel Kaernten
The history of the Klammer family in Gastein begins in the year 1960 - when Hans Klammer, wanted to build a vacation home for his wife Adelheid and their family! Over five decades, their hotel has developed into a lavish 4 star hotel, with every guest having access to their new Wellness Oasis and health facilities, aided by the natural thermal waters piped from nearby Bad Gastein. Fine dining can be had in the restaurant, and you can even spread the four-course evening meal over lunch and dinner (with 2 courses each).Whether you ski or not - the Wellness Oasis will prove to be a focal point of your stay in this renowned hotel.
Rates are in Australian Dollars. Hotels subject to availability at time of booking.
Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com or 1 800 830-8201 800 830-820.