AUSTRIAN ALPINE CHRISTMAS - Hotel Helga
19 Dec 2016
26 Dec 2016
|Prices per person twin from:
Rates correct at 01 Jan 16 - and subject to currency exchanges unless paid in full
Prices for family and single room upon request. All rates subject to change.
Seefeld in Tirol – Winter Olympics Town
Fancy spending a White Christmas in the enchantment of the Austrian Alps?
Then this is the place for you! Seefeld, a community of 4,000 inhabitants, located just 25 kms from Innsbruck, in the province of Tyrol. Located on a plateau at 4,000 ft. above sea level, this village hosted the Nordic Events of the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games. It is a skiers paradise, with a mountain and lifts literally in the town centre, and more advanced slopes on the nearby Karwendel Range.
Package price Includes:
• Roundtrip coach transfers from Munich Airport to the resort
• 7 nights accommodation in 3-star Hotel Helga, Seefeld in Tyrol
• Buffet breakfasts daily
• 6 x 4-course evening meals daily, including Gala Dinner on 24 Dec.
• Special Mountain Hut dinner at the Wildmoos almhut
• Christmas Day Lunch on 25 Dec.
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride with hot drink
• Half day excursion to Innsbruck with guided walking tour
• Half day excursion to Bressanone, Italy, to visit the Christmas Markets
• Free use of hotel dry sauna, steam sauna and infra-red cabin
• Reduction on entry to the Olympia Sports Centre and Adventure Pool (except on weekends)
• Reduction on all ski equipment rental.
Your Christmas hotel - The Hotel Helga
Our latest addition to our hotel offers for Seefeld. This comfortable 3-star family-run hotel is 8 minutes walk from the villahe centre and only 5 minutes walk from the ski school/beginners slopes. All rooms are furnished comfortably and with loving care and equipped with telephone, radio and colour cable TV, hairdryer and safety deposit box. The hotel a;so has sauna facilities and exercise bicycles available for guests use. The cosy bar is open until late and is a popular gathering place for the hotel guests.
We combine tradition with modern comforts, a love of our local region with an awareness for the environment. In our kitchen we process fresh local quality products, and our cellars contain the very best in Austrian wines carefully selected by your host. Our warm friendliness and professionalism create an atmosphere where you will feel at home. We enjoy being hosts and are delighted by the many satisfied regular visitors.
There are many hotels, but only one "Helga" ...
For more information or to make a booking, click on the link below: